You have procedures but they’re long-winded, out-of-date and nobody uses them?
Or your processes are not written down and everyone does their own thing?
Start on the path to order and consistency with a 2-day procedure writing training course at your site where your team learn how to create effective procedures.
What makes one procedure difficult to follow and another one a joy to use? The answer is not simple, even though the result is. It’s a combination of useful information, clear wording, carefully chosen photos and diagrams, and an easily-scanned layout. This practical 2-day course covers how to write effective procedures, including exercises and coaching, where participants practice rewriting current procedures and creating procedures from scratch.
What does the course cover?
- What makes an effective procedure
- What information to include and what to put elsewhere
- Organizing information: sequence and grouping
- Being accurate and specific
- Using photos and diagrams to convey information effectively
- Writing clearly
- Controlling risk
- Consultation and reviewing
- Document management